Friday, September 9, 2011

In The Zone 0.1

Though I may be slightly strange, mostly deranged
 I still have feelings, oh so appealing
To the voices, as they guide my choices
So ignore my moan, I'm in the zone

I'm currently wondering about how we feel. I mean, people say feelings come from your heart, but have you ever thought about how strange that sounds? An organ giving you your feelings?
Maybe it's a combined effort with the brain and the heart. I don't know.
I suppose you get stomach aches to tell you that you're hungry, so it isn't too strange, right?
But your heart supposedly tells you that you're in love, that you're sad, that you're angry, that you're happy.
[NotToMentionThatItPumpsYourBloodIntoYourVeins]
Also, your head will sometimes ache (like mine is right now). More organs doing things.
[I'mNotEvenGoingToTalkAboutHowYourBrainDoesEverythingElseAsWell]
  

Well, that's all for now, folks.
--SarahDear

No comments:

Post a Comment